If a team will not have enough players to field a team, they must provide the league with 24 hours notice or they will be responsible for reimbursing the League for the cost of officials. They will not be permitted to play again until those fees have been paid.
7 v 7 Recreational Rules of Play
· Teams will consist of up to 12 players
· 7 members from each team on the field of play at a time (including a goal keeper)
· A minimum of 5 players are required at the start of the game to avoid a forfeit
· Teams must always play at "even strength," except in the case of a red card
· Two 25 minute halves (recreational)
· Games will be played on 80x50 yard fields at Joe Mack Campbell Park.
· SHINGUARDS are REQUIRED
· Substitutions are made “on the fly,” a dead ball is not necessary to make substitutions
· No “off-side” is enforced
· No Slide Tackling (Zero Tolerance)
· All other rules conform with standard FIFA rules of play which can be found at the bottom of the page